If you are facing any issue with downloading multiple files from WhatsApp web then this is the simplest solution to your problem. Here is where you can select multiple pictures, videos, or files to download from WhatsApp web in one click.
Download Multiple Files With One Click on WhatsApp Web
Follow these steps to download multiple files/images/videos on the WhatsApp web with just one click:
1. Open that particular chat
Open that chat which contains several images that you want to download.
2. Click three-dot menu on the top right of the page and click “Select messages”
Find the three-dots menu on the top right of the page and click it to reveal more options. From these options, click “Select messages.”
3. Start selecting images, videos, or files to download them at once
From the revealed options, click ‘Select messages’ and you will be able to select multiple messages, images, videos, or files. Select the images/files that you want to download.
4. After selecting all images/files/videos that you want to download, click download
A small download icon will appear on the lower right corner of the page. Click the download icon after selecting all messages to download all of them at once.
5. Save the zip file after clicking the download icon at the bottom right of the page once you’re done
After clicking the download icon, located at the bottom right of the page. You will get your files in a zip downloaded on your PC.
This way, you can easily download multiple pictures, files, or videos at once with just one click on the WhatsApp web. You can follow other best WhatsApp tips, tricks, and guides from our website also.