Ever needed to lock a chat on WhatsApp? It wasn’t possible until now. WhatsApp now lets you lock chats to keep them safe from others. Here’s how:
- Open WhatsApp
- Tap and hold the chat you want to lock
- Tap the three-dot menu and select Lock from the options
- You can also lock chats individually from the
The selected chat will be locked.
How to lock WhatsApp chats in bulk?
WhatsApp also lets you lock chats in bulk. You can lock multiple WhatsApp chats at once by following these steps:
- Tap and hold chats you want to lock
- Once selected, tap the three-dot menu on the top right corner
- Select ‘Lock’ from the options
The selected chats will be locked all at once.
How to unlock chats in WhatsApp
You can unlock WhatsApp chats by following the same steps. This time, just turn off the chat locks.
Can I unlock chats using fingerprint or face lock?
Yes, you can. Unlocking chats requires a fingerprint or face unlock to work on WhatsApp.