WhatsApp is now officially rolling out dark mode for both Android and iOS devices.
WhatsApp dark mode is finally available for both Android and iOS smartphones. Dark mode has been one of the most requested and anticipated features of WhatsApp. WhatsApp says that they designed the dark mode for the app to reduce eye strain in low environments. WhatsApp says in a blogpost that they focused on readability and information hierarchy to offer the best experience to the users.
Who will get dark mode on WhatsApp?
iOS 13 users and Android 10 users can get WhatsApp dark mode for iPhone and Android smartphones, respectively, by enabling dark mode from system settings. It will automatically shift from light to dark mode and vice versa depending on the system settings. However, if you have a smartphone with Android 9 or below, you can enable dark mode by going to WhatsApp Settings> Chats> Theme > select ‘Dark.’
How to get WhatsApp dark mode?
If you haven’t got the update, you need to update your WhatsApp to the latest version. If you still don’t see dark mode after updating your app, then wait for some time, and the update will get to you as well.
Other WhatsApp Guides:
- WhatsApp will end support for these phones on 1st February
- How to send WhatsApp message without saving the number
- How to download multiple files on WhatsApp Web
- How to make custom WhatsApp stickers
- How to read deleted WhatsApp messages
- WhatsApp brings Fingerprint Unlock support for Android