Do you want to update macOS on your Mac or check what macOS version your MacBook or Mac is running?
Don’t worry. We got you covered.
Here’s a quick guide to checking the latest macOS update on your Mac, which is macOS Monterey 12.2.
How to update macOS in 2022?
- Click the Apple icon on the upper left corner
- Select ‘About This Mac’
- Select ‘Software Update…’ on the next pop up window
- Next, check for updates or
- Click ‘Update Now’ if the software update is available to update your macOS
- The update will start downloading, wait for the update to download
These are the simple steps you can follow to update macOS on Mac and, in this case, Monterey 12.2 or can be used with any other macOS version.