Recently, I downloaded the TikTok app after watching some funny videos from talented people on the internet. TikTok is used to create lip-syncs and music dance videos. The duration of each video is about 5 to 15 seconds. TikTok was launched in September 2016. The app has spread and gained millions of users globally in a very short period. The company behind TikTok is privately held and called ByteDance.
In China, TikTok has been known as douyin, and it is owned by byte dance. Many of TikTok’s users are from Asian countries, mainly China and India. In the USA, more than 30 million people actively use TikTok. The number is increasing at an incredibly fast rate. Sometimes it is funny; sometimes, it is cringy, but it is definitely addictive.
In this guide:
1. Download TikTok Videos:
TikTok allows you to download videos on your phone and watch it later when you are offline. Open the respective video, then tap on the share icon and save the video to download this on your phone. Or you can long-press anywhere on the video to save it. TikTok won’t show you the download icon when the creator disabled it, but you can still use third-party apps.
You can download Video Downloader For TikTok on Android from Google Play Store.
2. Disable Downloading of Your Videos:
To stop other people from downloading your TikTok videos, you can change your Privacy Settings.
- Find and tap ‘Me’ in the bottom right corner.
- Click the three dots shown on your upper right corner.
- Tap Privacy and Safety and open the ‘Allow your videos to be downloaded’ option.
- Turn off ‘Allow your videos to be downloaded.’
Now, no one can download your uploaded videos on TikTok.
3. Make Your TikTok Account Private:
Like every app, you can also go private in TikTok but make sure that you’re only sharing content with your friends.
- Tap the Me icon on the right end.
- Tap Menu in your upper right corner.
- Open Privacy and safety option (Privacy in old apps).
- Tap ‘Private account’ so only people you can accept as a friend can see your videos.
Only the people you approve as your followers can watch your videos and likes.
4. Quickly Shoot Videos:
To record a TikTok video, you have to open the app. There is a Plus Sign at the bottom of your mobile screen to launch the camera.
- Tap Sounds located at the top of the app screen. This opens the Sound Menu.
- Type the name of the song or artist in the Search Bar.
- Tap the Check Mark next to a song.
- Tap 15s or 60s at the bottom of the app’s screen. This enables you to select how long of a video you want to make.
- Edit the video and then caption it, then Post it.
5. Convert a TikTok Video into a Live Wallpaper:
Did you know that you can turn a TikTok video into a live wallpaper on your Android or iPhone? Well, to make a TikTok video into a Live Wallpaper, you need to follow these steps:
- Open any TikTok video you like.
- Tap on the Share icon.
- Click Live Photo, and the video will be converted into a live photo in your gallery app.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap on Live Photo.
- Next, TikTok will ask you to install the TikTok Wall Picture from Google Play Store.
- And set Wallpaper on your Home Screen Or Lock and Home screen.
6. Limit Your Kid’s TikTok Usage:
Just like safety for kids on Snapchat, TikTok offers children safety features. It has an option of Digital Wellbeing, which lets you set a time limit on TikTok starting from 40 minutes to a few hours. Other social media apps such as, WhatsApp also offers safety features.
Follow the steps below to manage screen time and monitor children’s activity on TikTok.
- Open Settings on the iPhone.
- Navigate to Screen Time.
- And then tap Time Limits.
- Find TikTok from the app list.
- Here you can add a time limit per day.
7. Use TikTok on PC or Mac
Did you know that you can use TikTok on PC or Mac? Yes, you can do so, simply follow this guide on using TikTok on PC, Mac, and web.
8. Watch TikTok videos without account
There’s a way to watch TikTok videos without an account. Yes, you can view TikTok videos without creating an account using the guide here.
These were the latest TikTok tips and tricks that you can follow to level up your TikTok game. You can also read our latest WhatsApp tips and tricks to level up your WhatsApp game.
very good… informative????????????
Didn’t know them..wow thankyou????