The latest iOS 15.4 beta build is here. You can download and install iOS 15.4 public beta 1 for your supported iOS devices. The list is also shared at the end of the article.
How to install iOS 15.4 Beta 1
- Head to Apple’s beta software portal from your phone’s Safari browser and agree to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Under the “Get Started” subhead, select “Enroll your iOS device” if you haven’t enrolled it already.
- Once you’ve enrolled, scroll down to a reminder to make sure that you’ve created a backup of your phone’s content in case you need to revert to a previous state.
- Continue to scroll down until you find a button that says “Download profile,” then tap on it. This will bring up a warning that says the website is trying to download a configuration profile. Select “Allow.” You will get a pop-up window that says you can set the new profile from the Settings app.
- Open the Settings app. A new section called “Profile Downloaded” should be added near the top. Select it, and you’ll have access to the beta software download.
- Select “Install” on the top right corner. You’ll have to re-enter your password and agree to the usual very long consent statement by tapping “Install” one more time.
- You may need to restart your phone for the profile to activate.
List of Supported iOS 15 devices:
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (first and second generation)
- iPod Touch (seventh generation)