iOS 15 is finally here, and all phones from iPhone 6s and later are eligible for the update. If you have an iPhone that is eligible for the update, here’s how to update to iOS 15. You can check the list of compatible iOS 15 devices here if you’re wondering about your device. You can also download iOS 15 wallpapers here.
You can update your compatible iPhone to iOS 15 by following the simple steps below:
- Open the Settings app and navigate to Software Update
- Open the update notification will appear on the update screen, showing “Upgrade to iOS 15.” Next, click “Download and Install.”
- Enter your passcode, if asked, and agree to Apple’s “Terms and Conditions.”
- If iOS 14.8 update is pending, you’ll see the “Upgrade to iOS 15” option on the bottom along with Upgrade to iOS 14.8 notification.
- After clicking “Download and Install,” and proceed to download the update.
- It’s a 3GB+ update, so wait till the phone completes the download of the iOS 15 and then proceed to install.