YouTube is the greatest online source from where you can learn a lot about almost anything. From writing to making a drone or learning how to drink water, YouTube is your prime source for learning purposes. It shows how to do things and allows you to enjoy videos, and serve as an entertainment source. YouTube is undoubtedly the biggest platform ever where billions of users spend billions of seconds to find relief from anxiety, solve assignments, entertain themselves and connect with their favorite celebrities. It is available on almost all platforms, and you can easily download YouTube on any device.
Google has made YouTube available on almost all platforms. You can easily download YouTube on Android, iOS devices, and access it on Windows, macOS, and Linux using any browser.
1. Download YouTube for Android
YouTube for Android smartphones can be downloaded from two sources, either from the official Google Play Store or as an APK file from APKMirror. We will suggest you download YouTube from Google Play Store.
If you can’t download YouTube on your Android phone for some reason or have a Huawei phone that doesn’t come with Google Play Services and want to download YouTube, then download the APK from the APKMirror website and install it manually.
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone or click here to open directly.
- Search for YouTube and click the install button.
- When the download completes, you can open the app and then watch your favorite videos.
2. Download YouTube for iOS
To download YouTube on your iOS device, including iPhone, iPads, or iPods, you have to visit the App Store. Search on the App Store and download YouTube on your particular iOS device.
- Search for YouTube in the App Store or click here to open directly.
- Download and install YouTube on your iOS device.
- Search and watch your favorite videos on the official YouTube app.
3. How to use YouTube on Windows, macOS, or Linux
There’s no app available on these platforms to use YouTube on Windows, macOS, and Linux. Because you can access YouTube on these desktops using a browser. You can use Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Firefox to watch videos on YouTube.
- Enter youtube.com in the address bar.
- Click after entering the URL of YouTube.
- YouTube will load on your respective browser on that particular device.